On March 1, 2011 do not consume and wear a yellow ribbon to make visible our action: 24H Without Us and France is no longer France!
12h00: Flash-mob Place de la Bourse, Palais Brongniart, Paris 2nd
- Symbolic deployment of a banner in front of the Stock Exchange,
- Meeting and exchange with members of the Parisian collective,
- Yellow ribbons and t-shirts will be available on site!
5.30 p.m .:
- Due to organizational difficulties, we are unable to provide the evening debate scheduled at the Saint Denis Labor Exchange. We are sorry and hope to be able to organize a new event in the future.
8:30 p.m .: Debate screening “93 La belle rebelle” by Jean Pierre Thorn
- Participation in the screening – debate of the film at the Espace Saint Michel – 7 place Saint Michel – Paris 5.
We hope to see VERY many of you throughout this day! Immigrants, descendants of immigrants, united citizens: Let us make known and recognize the past, present and future contributions of immigration!