Historically, the blood of immigrants has flowed in the veins of France , whether it is building the country or dying for it. However, many are those – president, ministers or simple individuals – who denies this reality, even forgets it as quickly as possible after one or two generations lived in France …
The 24h without us collective in Lyon!
urges you to participate in the Day without Immigrants on March 1, 2011!Is there a better place than Lyon – Former Capital of Gaul, former Headquarters of the Gestapo and place of regular resurgence of small racist groups – to shout out loud and clear some essential truths?
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m .: Meeting at the Town Hall, Place des Terreaux
- Symbolic deployment of a large yellow ribbon , the
unitary symbol of the Day in Europe,
- Meeting and discussion with members of the Lyonnais collective,
- Yellow ribbons and t-shirts will be available on site!
Until 3:00 p.m .: BLOOD DONATION
- The French Blood Establishment of Gerland awaits immigrants, descendants of immigrants and volunteer citizens,
- Donating blood anonymously and free of charge is a strong sign that each individual can think about the next time they enter a hospital …
IF FOR YOU:
“The immigrant” is despoiled and stigmatized,
the surrounding discourse is unbearable for you,
and it is time to “indignant” us.
JOIN US ON MARCH 1!